This new version of Deformetrica mainly focuses on the improvement of the the kernel evaluation for the ExactKernel class to increase the global performance of the code. We added a new kernel evaluation based on CUDA-enabled GPU as well.
More precisely, we have:
- [New] Computations are now in double precision instead of single precision
- [New] CudaExactKernel class added : the kernel evaluation benefits from CUDA acceleration
- [Enh] Optimization of the class ExactKernel.
- [Bug] Small issue fixed in FastGauss class in order to perform computations in double precision.
- [Bug] Default value for initial step multiplier set to 0.1 instead of 10.
Click here to download the license.
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the License.
- Get Help
- Code documentation
- User’s Manual
Keep in touch
Thanks for dropping by!
Feel free to subscribe to the RSS feed to stay updated with the latest news of the Deformetrica project.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave a post in the forum, or to us!
Don't hesitate to send us the references of your papers and your best pictures and movies for our gallery!