This is the first release of Deformetrica to the scientific community. It includes three applications:
- shape registration between pairs of anatomical configurations
- atlas construction from series of anatomical configurations
- deformation of any shape in the ambient space using a previously computed deformation
Anatomical configurations could be made of:
- landmark points (points that are in correspondence in every configuration)
- point clouds (seen as point distributions, individual points do not need to be put into correspondence)
- oriented polygonal lines (seen as 1D-currents, orientation of segments is taken into account)
- non-oriented polygonal lines (seen as 1D-varifolds)
- oriented surface mesh (seen as 2D-currents, orientation of triangles is taken into account)
- non-oriented surface mesh (seen as 2D-varifolds)
or any mix of them.
Click here to download the license.
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of the License.
- Get Help
- Code documentation
- User’s Manual
Keep in touch
Thanks for dropping by!
Feel free to subscribe to the RSS feed to stay updated with the latest news of the Deformetrica project.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave a post in the forum, or to us!
Don't hesitate to send us the references of your papers and your best pictures and movies for our gallery!