- Stanley Durrleman (INRIA/ICM Aramis team) since v1.0
- Marcel Prastawa (University of Utah – SCI Institute) for v1.0
- Alexandre Routier (INRIA/ICM Aramis team funded by CATI) since v2.0
- Benjamin Charlier (Université Montpellier 2) for v2.1
- Joan Glaunès (Université Paris Descartes) for v2.1
- Cédric Doucet (INRIA Rocquencourt) for v2.1
If you use the software in your publications, please cite it as:
The results of this research have been obtained using the Deformetrica software [Durrleman et al. 2014].
If you would like to have your publication, which uses Deformetrica, to be listed here: us!
- E. Bron et al, Standardized evaluation of algorithms for computer-aided diagnosis of dementia based on structural MRI: the CADDementia challenge, Neuroimage, 2015 (in press) link
- A. B. G. Fouquier, S. Durrleman, J. Yelnik, S. Fernandez-Vidal, E. Bardinet, Iconic-Geometric Nonlinear Registration of a Basal Ganglia Atlas for Deep Brain Stimulation Planning, In Proc. of MICCAI Workshop on Deep Brain Stimulation Methodological Challenges (DBSMC’14), 2014, pdf
- A. Routier, P. Gori, A. B. Graciano Fouquier, S. Lecomte, O. Colliot, S. Durrleman, Evaluation of morphometric descriptors of deep brain structures for the automatic classification of patients with Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairment and elderly controls, In MICCAI challenge on Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Dementia based on structural MRI data (CADDementia), 2014, pdf
- Get Help
- Code documentation
- User’s Manual
Keep in touch
Thanks for dropping by!
Feel free to subscribe to the RSS feed to stay updated with the latest news of the Deformetrica project.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave a post in the forum, or to us!
Don't hesitate to send us the references of your papers and your best pictures and movies for our gallery!